Return to the green – Phase 1
RETURN TO THE GREEN – TUE 19th of MAY
We advised on the 13th of May that members would soon be able to take to the green. We have some details to finalise over the weekend, but bookings can now be made for next week.
We will only be using Green 4 on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while we transition into a more complete return.
If our return runs smoothly, over the coming weeks, we may be able to open another green for use.
For now, the BBC will now allow limited ROLL UP or PRACTICE only until further advice under the following guidelines:
- Roll up or Practise is via booking only.
Bookings are now open and should be made with John Rich. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or messaging John on 0407 668 464.
- 10 people per session (max) only on the green.
- Players should maintain a 1.5m distance from each other at all times.
- Sessions will run on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm for 50min duration only
- All mats & jacks should be cleaned with a disinfectant prior to, and on completion of, your session.
- Only 1 player per rink to handle mats & jacks
- Hand Sanitizer will be available on every rink and should be used before and after sessions.
- There must be a vacant rink between rinks being used.
- Members must not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes prior to their session and leave immediately after they have cleaned mats & jacks.
- Please do not congregate.
- Members must not share bowls equipment i.e. cloths, lifters, measures, etc.
- Those in high-risk during COVID-19 conditions should take all government and medical advice on board before deciding to book a roll-up/practice session.
- Scoreboards are not permitted to be used.
- Members are encouraged to make use of the COVID SAFE app.
GREENS WILL BE CLOSED IF MEMBERS DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES