The Greens are Open for Practice
We’ve been locked down for a while now, and everyone has received an email from our board of Management outlining the conditions for resumption of practice, applicable to the Berwick Bowling Club.
Please note that the Bowls Victoria Return to play Guidelines apply —> update as of 4/10 available here
The BBC Board of Management has decided to only permit Members who are double vaccinated to commence rollup / practice at this time.
Here are some important conditions that everyone must abide by, these should be read in conjunction with the BV Guidelines.
- Maximum group size per rink is 5 plus a coach – from a maximum of Two (2) Households only. This includes the coach.
- Masks MUST be worn. Your mask may only be lowered to play a shot or to momentarily regain your composure if you are short of breath, or for some other valid safety reason.
- All Members MUST check in using the QR codes available around the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse MUST remain closed.
- Outdoor toilet at Green two is open.
- Green 3 is a construction site and is NOT available for play.
- Please Do Not Enter any fenced or otherwise barricaded areas associated with the construction works on or around Green 3
We will indicate availability of the greens on the chalkboard outside the Bowls Office and with signs on the Greens themselves should they become unplayable.
An honesty policy is expected from all members participating to ensure that they are qualified to do so and that they use the facilities in accordance with the guidelines.
Board of Management