Saturday Pennant began last week with mixed results. Berwick sides had three wins and six losses in round one, so there’s scope for improvement.
The forecast for today is a maximum of 19 with a slight chance of morning showers and light winds in the mid afternoon. We won’t be able to grizzle about the weather too much then!
Todays Matches at home:
- Berwick 2 vs Mordialloc 1
- Berwick 4 vs Cranbourne RSL 1
- Berwick 5 vs Hampton Park 2
- Berwick 7 vs Churchill Park Wav Golf 2
- Berwick 9 vs Cranbourne 5
- Berwick 1 vs Keysborough 1
- Berwick 3 vs Bentleigh 2
- Berwick 6 vs Glen Waverley 4
- Berwick 8 vs Dandenong Club 4
Remember “the only constant in life is change”, please check the selection board and make sure you’re not affected.