We entered the “business end” of the season yesterday with high hopes and opportunities to play finals.
With only 3 wins from the day’s play, there have been some movements in ladder position with 5 sides now in a finals playing position.
A quick summary of results:
- Side 1 (0/63) defeated by Mentone 1 (18/93) away to remain in 10th spot
- Side 2 (4/66) defeated by Caulfield Park Alma 1 (14/81) at home and slipped to 5th spot by 1 point
- Side 3 (6/68) defeated by 3 shots by Churchill Park Waverley Golf 1 (12/71) away to remain in 4th spot
- Side 4 (16/91) defeated Mt Waverley 3 (2/54) at home and remain in 3rd spot
- Side 5 (0/61) defeated by Narre Warren 2 (18/82) away and slip to 4th spot
- Side 6 (14/84) defeated Narre Warren 3 (4/80) in a close one at home and remain in top spot by 3 points
- Side 7 had a walkover and received 9 points to rocket into 3rd spot on the ladder
- Side 8 (6/72) defeated by 4 shots by Burden Park 3 (12/76) to stay in 7th spot, just 5 points away from relegation
- Side 9 (16/90) defeated Dandenong Club 4 (2/67) to move up to 5th spot
Pizzas to Team 8 in Side 2.
T. Cantwell, K. Oswald, K. Prescott and S. Ellard (S)
Best Team performance went to Team 34 in Side 9.
F. DiStella, V. Wynen, F. Black and P. Adair (S)
Full rink by rink results are available here