Updated June 25
Green 4 is available for play all week.
Work on Green 3 continues during the week.
Stage 3 of returning to Bowls began on Monday 22nd of June.
Bookings for Rollup and practice are not required but all bowlers must sign in prior to their roll-up/practice.
There is a sign in register on the temporary slope next to the sliding door of the clubhouse
The following guidelines apply
From Monday 22nd June:
- Outdoor seating areas to a maximum of 10 people. 4m2 per person
- Green4 will be open all week. All members must sign-in on the register provided.
- Green 1 is closed until further notice, while it is treated for algae growth
- Green 2 is closed until further notice.
- Up to 32 people are now allowed to be on each green at any given time
- Rinks will have 1.5m space between them allowing only 5 rinks per green
- Groups of 8 can now play on the one rink to a maximum of 32 per green.
- Players should maintain a 1.5m distance from each other at all times.
- All mats & jacks should be cleaned with a disinfectant prior to, and on completion of, your session.
- Only 1 player per rink should handle mats & jacks
- Members must not share bowls equipment i.e. cloths, lifters, measures, etc.
- Scoreboards should not be used.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available on every rink and should be used before and after sessions.
- Please do not congregate
- Those in high-risk during COVID-19 conditions should take all government and medical advice on board before deciding to book a roll-up/practice session.
- Members are encouraged to make use of the COVID SAFE app.